Amerigo Scientific offers Matched Pair Total RNAs generated from human tumors and the corresponding normal tissues from the same donor, including Primary Pair (PP) products, as well as Primary and Metastatic Pair (PM) products. Primary Pair Total RNAs are isolated from primary tumors and adjacent normal tissues, and Primary Metastatic Pair Total RNAs are isolated from primary tumors and corresponding metastatic tumors. These total RNAs are isolated by modified guanidine thiocyanate techniques and stored in RNA storage buffer.
- Total RNA isolated from tumor and normal tissues from the same patient
- Decontamination of polysaccharide, proteoglycan, RNase, and genomic DNA
- Extensive quality control procedures to ensure high quality
- High efficiency reverse transcription
- Documentation of tissues’ clinical history available
- Northern Blotting, RT-PCR, and RACE
- cDNA synthesis and cDNA library construction
- cDNA probe for profiling study in gene expression
- RNA protection and primer extension
- RNA display
- Purification of mRNA
- Next Generation RNA Sequencing
Sort by: Cat. No.
Show (10) per page