Amerigo Scientific offers high-quality and easy-to-handle frozen tissue sections that are mounted on positively charged glass slides and dehydrated with acetone. These samples are carefully inspected before sale to satisfy quality control parameters such as tumor tissue percentage, pathology, morphology. The clinical history of the sample and any additional data or descriptions for that particular tissue, are recorded on the data sheet for each batch. Our frozen tissue slides are ideal for ISH, IHC and other applications.
- Tissues from a wide variety of sources
- Suitable for both immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization
- Multiple tissues or a single tissue per slide
- Documentation on tissues’ clinical histories available
- At least one of the tissue slides from each lot was stained with H & E to ensure the quality
- Cellular localization of tissue specific mRNA and protein expression
- Identification of tumor and disease specific genes, proteins by in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, and in situ PCR detection
- Comparison of the locations of novel genes in different tissues
- Control slides for immunohistochemistry studies
- Quality Control
Sort by: Cat. No.
Show (10) per page