>> DST ELISA KITS
DST ELISA kits can be coated with allergens of your choice according to the geographical region, season, and food culture. DST extracts more than 600 allergens at its own manufacturing facility, and because of years of research and development our allergens possess excellent reactivity and certified quality and purity. This ensures accurate and clear diagnostic results from all our ELISA kits.
- To reduce your assay time allergens are precoated on microtiter plates.
- Customizable allergen panels with a large choice of over 600 available allergens.
- Pre-designed panels with selected symptom-specific or regional allergen combinations.
- sIgE is determined from 10 µl of serum or plasma per allergen in less than 2.5 hours. Fully quantitative results can be read out with a standard micro-titer plate reader starting as low as 0.35 ku/L.
- Quantification using a 6-point standard curve.
- sIgE: The identified units/ml can be assigned to CAP-classes and represent the level of specific IgE sensitization.
- sIgG4 is determined from either 10 µl or less than 1 µl of serum or plasma per antigen in less than 2.5h/4h. sIgG4 levels are given as fully quantitative results and represented in 6 classes of reaction severity.
The DST ELISA KITS are used for in vitro diagnostics in humans of allergen-specific IgE, IgG4 and IgG antibodies in serum or plasma. A variety of microtiter plate-based detection systems: ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kits for diagnostics of specific IgE, specific IgG4 and specific IgG.
||Allergia slgE ELISA kits
||Allergia total lgE ELISA kits
||ALLERGY LINE slgE kits
||NutriLAB sIgG & sIgG4 ELISA kits
||ALLERG4Y LINE sIgG4 kits
NutriSMART® - Food Intolerance Rapid Test
The world's first 30-minute rapid test for Food Intolerance.
- 57 foods tested with just one drop of finger prick blood.
- Simple and fast test procedure.
- Covers 90% of the common foods.
- consumed all around the world.
- Results read with the naked eye.
FastCheckPOC® 20 rapid allergy test
The accurate rapid test for 90% of the most common allergies.
- Efficiency: Allergy testing for allergen-specific IgE in only 30 minutes with 20 test parameters in one test.
- Optical evaluation: Semi-quantitative results can be classified in to 5 levels with correlation to CAP classes.
- Fast, simple handling: no laboratory environment needed. Reliable diagnosis with just a few drops of blood from the finger tip.