Comes as a set with reagents necessary for stable isotope labeled proteins synthesis.
Synthesizes by adjusting stable isotope labeled proteins, according to the customer’s goals.
Improved removal performance against His-like proteins composed of wheat germ.
Exhibits a higher level of His-tagged fusion protein purity compared to WEPRO8240 Core Kit.
* This kit does not come with isotope labeled amino acids included.
If the customer wants to prepare and adjust amino acids themselves, our order-made translation buffer can be used, requiring no separate amino acid adjustment.
• Can be used for 4 reactions on 6ml reaction scale, 20 reactions on 1.2 ml reaction scale and 96 reactions on 226μl reaction scale.
• Target proteins can be confirmed through SDS-PAGE/CBB staining.
• Users who require yields of soluble protein ranging from a few hundred micrograms to several milligrams.
• Users who want to progress with the synthesis of dozens of samples as soluble protein simultaneously.
• Users who want to perform screening.
• Users who want to perform structure analysis.
• Users who want to perform interaction analysis.
• Users who want to perform function analysis.
Please contact us at for specific academic pricing.
CategoriesProtein labeling for flexible customer needStorage-80 °C
* The product is for research purpose only; not for use in diagnostic testing and use in human.
ApplicationUsed to synthesize stable isotope labeled proteins (His-tagged Protein Recommendation)