Double-strand specific DNases (dsDNases) are unique double-strand specific endonucleases. As they do not digest ssDNA or RNA, they can be used to specifically remove dsDNA in the presence of other nucleic acids. The enzymes are heat-labile, which makes them ideal for applications where the DNase have to be inactivated. There are two versions of this enzyme available, dsDNase and HL-dsDNase.
Please contact us at for specific academic pricing.
PurificationdsDNase is purified to apparent homogeneity.StorageMinimum shelf life is 3 years at -20°C. Storage at 4°C is possible for at least 6 months. The enzyme also tolerates multiple freeze-thaw cycles.ActivityThe dsDNase is highly active in a temperature range of 20-40°C. It needs at least 2.5 mM Mg for activity and has an optimal pH at 7.5.
* for research use only
ApplicationDecontamination of PCR mastermixes; Removal of genomic DNA from RNA preparations
1. Adenosine and hyaluronan promote lung fibrosis and pulmonary hypertension in combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema.
2. The pause-initiation limit restricts transcription activation in human cells.
3. Metabolic effects of vitamin B12 on physiology, stress resistance, growth rate and biomass productivity of Cyanobacterium stanieri planktonic and biofilm cultures.
4. Notum produced by Paneth cells attenuates regeneration of aged intestinal epithelium.
5. High Dietary Sugar Reshapes Sweet Taste to Promote Feeding Behavior in Drosophila melanogaster.
6. First Complete Genome Sequences of Dengue Virus Serotype 2 Strains from the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
7. Illumina sequencing of clinical samples for virus detection in a public health laboratory.
8. Environmental DNA metabarcoding of wild flowers reveals diverse communities of terrestrial arthropods.
9. Rcs Phosphorelay Activation in Cardiolipin-Deficient Escherichia coli Reduces Biofilm Formation.
10. Translocation of a Cell Surface Spliceosomal Complex Induces Alternative Splicing Events and Lymphoma Cell Necrosis.
11. Impact of differential DNA methylation on transgene expression in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) events generated by targeted sequence insertion.
12. Mechanical Genomic Studies Reveal the Role of D-Alanine Metabolism in Pseudomonas aeruginosa Cell Stiffness.
13. Angubindin-1 opens the blood–brain barrier in vivo for delivery of antisense oligonucleotide to the central nervous system.
14. Plerixafor enables safe, rapid, efficient mobilization of hematopoietic stem cells in sickle cell disease patients after exchange transfusion.
15. Buccal Mucosal Epithelial Cells Downregulate CTGF Expression in Buccal Submucosal Fibrosis Fibroblasts.
16. Switching-Off Adora2b in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Halts the Development of Pulmonary Hypertension.
17. Methyl-compound use and slow growth characterize microbial life in 2-km-depp subseafloor coal and shale beds.
18. Zoantharian mitochondrial genomes contain unique complex group I introns and highly conserved intergenic regions.
19. Seawater environmental DNA reflects seasonality of a coastal fish community.
20. Microbial Typing by Machine Learned DNA Melt Signatures.
21. Loss of CD73-mediated extracellular adenosine production exacerbates inflammation and abnormal alveolar development in newborn mice exposed to prolonged hyperoxia.
22. Inhibition of hyaluronan synthesis attenuates pulmonary hypertension associated with lung fibrosis.
23. A multiplexed amplicon approach for detecting gene fusions by next-generation sequencing.
24. Extracellular adenosine levels are associated with the progression and exacerbation of pulmonary fibrosis.
25. Palm-Sized Device for Point-of-Care Ebola Detection.
26. A contamination assessment of the CI carbonaceous meteorite Orgueil using a DNA-directed approach.
27. Analysis of Ancient DNA in Microbial Ecology.
28. Macrophage bone morphogenic protein receptor 2 depletion in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and Group III pulmonary hypertension.
29. The Influence of Tissue Procurement Procedures on RNA Integrity, Gene Expression, and Morphology in Porcine and Human Liver Tissue.
30. Deletion of ADORA2B from myeloid cells dampens lung fibrosis and pulmonary hypertension.
31. Identification of a microscopically selected microorganism in milk samples.
32. Double-stranded DNA in exosomes: a novel biomarker in cancer detection.
33. Association of markers of bacterial translocation with immune activation in decompensated cirrhosis.
34. Colonisation and interaction between S. epidermidis and S. aureus in the nose and throat of healthy adolescents.
35. Ancient DNA Analysis Reveals High Frequency of European Lactase Persistence Allele (T-13910) in Medieval Central Europe.
36. Adenosine promotes vascular barrier function in hyperoxic lung injury.
37. Expansion of the CRISPR-Cas9 genome targeting space through the use of H1 promoter-expressed guide RNAs.
38. No difference in portal and hepatic venous bacterial DNA in patients with cirrhosis undergoing transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt insertion.
39. Novel Sensitive Real-Time PCR for Quantification of Bacterial 16S rRNA Genes in Plasma of HIV-Infected Patients as a Marker for Microbial Translocation.
40. An Efficient Multistrategy DNA Decontamination Procedure of PCR Reagents for Hypersensitive PCR Applications.
41. Random DNA fragmentation allows detection of single-copy, single-exon alterations of copy number by oligonucleotide array CGH in clinical FFPE samples.
42. Bacterial communities of disease vectors sampled across time, space, and species.
43. Experimental Murine Endometriosis Induces DNA Methylation and Altered Gene Expression in Eutopic Endometrium.
44. Genetic characterization of the ABO blood group in Neandertals.
45. The dietary histone deacetylase inhibitor sulforaphane induces human β-defensin-2 in intestinal epithelial cells.
46. Quantification of reverse transcriptase in ALS and elimination of a novel retroviral candidate.
47. The Derived FOXP2 Variant of Modern Humans Was Shared with Neandertals.